Top 10 painting tips for your home
My Top Ten Painting Tips to Help Your Home Appeal to Buyers
When it comes to helping your home appeal to buyers, I cannot say enough about painting! It will give you the biggest bang for your buck when it comes to buyers.Painting is a way to make your house look and smell brand new. It relays to buyers that you have maintained your home over the years.
My top 10 painting tips to help your home appeal to buyers
- Paint the front door. It gives buyers the mpression your home is well taken care of.
- Wash and paint the exterior. This will increase your curb appeal dramatically.
- Paint with a buyer’s sensibilities in mind.
- Use neutral colors throughout your home to lend continuity from room to room.
- Paint with light colors to make living areas appear roomier and darker colors for a cozier feel.
- Consider painting dated cabinets white.
- Don’t forget the fence. A fresh coat of white paint will impress.
- Clean all baseboards or add a fresh coat of paint.
- Paint the trim on the outside of the home . It’s an inexpensive way to give a great first impression without painting the whole house.
- Paint the mailbox.